There are so many handsets that are trending right now around 10K price category. Smartphone makers are now making smartphone looking upon people’s budget and they are giving good specs as much as they can. So now let’s have a look at those smartphones that are available around 10K price category. All the smartphones mentioned below are 4G enabled.
Most popular Android smartphones around Rs. 10,000 and quick specifications
- Micromax Canvas 5: In the specs it has 5.2″ Full HD IPS display protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Metal frame, 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Mediatek Octacore CPU, Dual SIM 4G LTE, 13MP+5MP camera, 2900 mAh fixed battery, microSD card slot. Price 10,699 INR at Flipkart.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro: 5.5″ HD TFT display, 1.2 GHz Snapdragon quad-core, 2GB RAM, 16 GB ROM expandable upto 128GB, Dual 4G SIM, 13MP+5MP camera, 3000 mAh removable battery. Buy from Amazon at 10,690 INR.
- Lenovo Vibe K5 plus: 5 inch full HD display, 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 616 Octacore CPU, 3GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, 13MP+5MP camera, 2750 mAh Li-ion Non removable battery, Weight 142gm, Dual SIM 4G, Dual standby, Android Lollipop. Buy from Flipkart at 8,499 INR.
- Asus Zenfone Max (With Snapdragon 615): 5.5 inch 1080P display, 5000 mAh non removable battery, 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa-core CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, 13MP+5MP camera, 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM expandable up to 64GB, Dual SIM (LTE+WCDMA), Android MArshmallow, Phone battery can work as a power bank. Can buy online for 9,999 INR.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro: 5″ HD super AMOLED display, 1.5 Ghz quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory can be extended through microSD card. Dual SIM 4G with VoLTE enabled. 2600 mAh removable battery. 8MP+5MP camera. Android Marshmallow (V 6.0.1). Turbo Speed Technology, Smart glow, Price- 9890 INR and available at Snapdeal only.
- Redmi 3S Prime: 5″ HD display, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 CPU, 3GB RAM. Dual SIM 4G LTE, hybrid SIM slot. 13MP+5MP camera, 32GB internal memory. Android Marshmallow, 4100 mAh non removable battery, fingerprint sensor.
- Redmi Note 3: We have previously told Xiaomi Redmi Note3. In specs it has- 5.5″ Full HD 1080p display, Snapdragon 650, 64-bit hexacore 1.8GHz CPU paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal memory. 16MP+5MP camera, full metal unibody. Finggerprint sensor, 4000 mAh non removable battery. Dual SIM 4G, Hybrid SIM slot. 2GB/16GB version available for Rs 9999 and 3GB/32GB for 11999.
- Honor 5C: 5.2″ Full HD display, 13MP+5MP camera, Octa-core CPU paired with 2GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor, 3000 mAh non removable battery. Full aluminium metal built body. Dual SIM 4G, hybrid sim slot, Android Marshmallow. Price is Rs. 10999 at Flipkart.
These all smartphones listed here are Android smartphones and all phones are priced around 10,000 Indian rupees. We have just given you few device suggestion and quick specification. Please check full specifications before buying one. Thank you all. Keep visiting for more updates.