In the year 2016 Samsung introduced J7 6 (2016 edition) (Model no.- SM-J710FN) with metal frame and Exynos CPU. It was a mid-range device and people loved it a lot. This device is now receiving Android Nougat (7.0).
The size of the download is about 1030.76 MB. Today we will talk about whats new things you will get with the update.
New things you can see:
- The new update contains Android Nougat with Samsung Experience Version 8.1 (UI) on the top.
- The new UI is smooth and responsive. New features added as well, like device maintenance, Dual messenger etc.
- Apps also got new design. Camera, Gallery, messenger, contacts, phone, clock, calendar, FM radio, Email etc apps got new design.
- The camera app is new and got the feature like capture button sliding zoom. Camera modes are same but camera UI is totally new.
- Long pressing on apps opens few options like add to home screen, disable app, clear badge etc.
How you can get the update: Steps as follows
- Open setting and go to software update
- Check for updates with an active internet connection.
- You can see that update is available.
- Then download the update and install.
- You are done
Cautions: Update your device on your own risk. Please don’t forget to keep a backup of your device before upgrading to avoid data loss.