Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4 is selling in India like a hotcake. After the successful market of Redmi Note 4 Xiaomi announced their new mid-range Android smartphone with dual camera setup. We all are excited about how it will perform. And the new thing is that it comes with pure Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with promised update to Android Oreo and Android P. Mi A1 is priced at 14,999 INR (approx. 234 $US). It will be available exclusively through Flipkart and Mi offline stores from 12th September.
Lets have a look at the specifications:
- Body: Dimension 75.8×155.4×7.3 mm, Weight – 165 gm. Full metal body.
- Display: 5.5 inches full HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) IPS display, 401 ppi, 2.5D Corning gorilla glass on the front.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64bit Octa-core 2GHz CPU paired with 4GB RAM. Adreno 506 GPU.
- OS: Android Nougat (version- 7.1.2)
- Network & connectivity:
- 2G-GSM,3G-WCDMA, 4G-LTE supported. Dual hybrid SIM (LTE+LTE).
- Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual band, hotspot. GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS. IR blaster, bluetooth.
- 3.5 mm audio jack. USB type C, OTG supported.
- 12MP+12MP dual camera setup in the back. Primary Lens aperture- f/2.2, 1.25 microns Pixel Size, telephoto lens aperture- f/2.6, 1.0 micron Pixel Size, PDAF, Optical Zoom: 2x, Dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording supported.
- 5MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Pixel size- 1.12 microns.
- Memory: 4GB RAM/64 GB onboard storage , memory can be extended up to 128 GB via micro SD card, in the 2nd SIM slot. (Hybrid SIM slot).
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass, fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: Non-removable 3080 mAh battery.
- Colours: Gold, black.
- Price: 14,999 INR.
No information about fast charging but Snapdragon 625 supports fast charging.
Our point of view:
All in all we are assuming that the device Mi A1 will be a hit in the market because of the specs they have given in such a price. Design and build quality is also good, and it is only 7.3mm thin. In the front Gorilla glass 3 will protect the display from scratches. Most interesting fact is that it comes with pure Android, no MI user interface as we have seen before.
What is your point of view about this device, say in the comment section below.
Keep visiting for more updates.